JDA Incline Screw Conveyors adhere to the highest standards to ensure excellent productivity and low maintenance. All of our conveyor products can be customized to meet your requirements.
Commonly used in the food, chemical, and Pharma industries for quick transport of dry granular & powders . JDA Inclined screw conveyors are used to send product from ground level to most commonly JDA Auger Filler & JDA Ribbon Blenders. Simple in design all our conveyors & frames are stainless steel , no paint is used . Our design allows for quick dismantling for cleaning . A more effecient method than vacuum as you do not need an operator to hold a suction wand which is often the case with vacuum loaders . JDA inclined screw conveyors will provide many years of uninterrupted service and productivity.
Installed to Auger Filler Installed with Mixer & Filler
- Dimensions: 4.5” Diameter x 102” discharge height
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- 8 cu ft capacity product hopper located at ground level for easy loading
- Hopper Includes Vibration for non free flowing powders.
- Hopper mounted on threaded leveling feet or available casters for additional height & angle adjustment.
- Includes safety screen in product hopper
- Comes with operator start/stop controls
- Cleanout door located at base of screw for cleaning
- Quick release end cap for washdown of screw
- Speed: approx. 90 cu ft product / hour
- Power: 230 V./ 3 phase
- * Additional Diameter & Length Sizes Available – Please call for Details